The Comb 3D Scanner exports .OBJ and .STL file-types which are compatible with all modern Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Modeling (CAM) tools. Please understand the Comb 3D Scanner is only a scanner and is not affiliated with this software.
- Open the Comb App on your iPhone
- `If not already done so, sign into your Comb Account
- Scan the patient in a slow and continuous motion
- Once complete, save the scan as an .STL or .OBJ. filetype (scans are automatically saved to The Cloud)
- On a desktop, go to portal.combscan.com and login to your Comb Account
- Use modern internet browsers, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, to access the Portal
- Caution: Do not access portal.combscan.com from your mobile device
- From the Portal, locate and download the scan(s) onto your computer
- Open Canfit™ on your computer
- Follow the product user manual to import the .STL or .OBJ into the software package. Please contact the company should you have further questions on how to import a file.